1st Time Home Buyers And Families Can Get Access To a Great Mortgage.
If you are a first-time home-buyer, you may be wondering if you qualify for a home loan and what that amount could be.
You will need to have a few things prepared:
- Proof of income (paystubs (2 months), bank statements (3 months)
- Tax Returns (2 years)
- They will need to run your credit.
- If co-applicant, you need all the docs above..
Here is a calculator that you can find how much you qualify for.
If you are in need of your hard-earned equity to make ends meet and survive this pandemic. If you are faced with a stack of credit card bills that you’ve been paying the minimum on for months or years, consider consolidating that debt with your equity and having only 1 payment to worry about!
Want to have Easy Access to Home Equity? Get Pre-Qualified for a 1st Mortgage Today! Rates are at historic lows!
- Borrow up to 90% of your home value
- Our home equity loans provide a streamlined process with fixed rates and long terms.
- Pay off your high interest debt and save money monthly!
FREE, No Obligation Application With Instant Decision!
- Cash in as little as 11-18 days.
- 5-30 year terms, you can choose to keep your 1st mortgage.
- Stated Income, Self Employed Borrowers Welcome
- Need bank statements to support income.
- Loan amounts – up to $500,000
- Use it for: Home Improvements, Debt Consolidation, College and Education or Business use.
No In-Home Appraisal Needed For Under $175,000
- Min credit score is 680 fico.
- Rates are in the 5’s.
You’ll get the benefit of an instant qualification after one quick application phone call. Get your loan funded in 11-18 days, with reasonable loan terms, up to 30 year fixed.
This is NOT like a HELOC where the rate can increase!
If you already have a great 1st mortgage, NO NEED to refinance.
With a streamlined process, Spring EQ can make loans up to $500,000 to be used however you want.
Not Lending in: NY, UT, MO, WV, ID, WY, ND, SD, MA, AK, HI
Only 4 documents typically required – insurance, mortgage statement, proof of income